Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Child Support Blog


Why do I have to pay interest for the back child support I thought I had paid off?

Since July 1, 1992, all local child support agencies began to charge interest on all past-due child support. The money that you pay will be applied to

What can I do if I owe back child support and my driver's license has been suspended? If I can't pay the money to get my license back, I will lose my job.

You can file a Notice of Motion for Judicial Review of License Denial. This form asks the court to consider giving you back your license. The family law

What can I do if I was never served with any papers, and now the child support agency says that I owe back child support?

If you were never served with any papers, you may be able to have the default and judgment canceled (or set aside). You must act as soon as you find out

No comments:

Post a Comment