Sunday, April 7, 2013

7 Reasons Fathers Should Expect a Restraining Order


restraining order is issued in America every 32 seconds. If you are a father going through divorce, believe it or not, a restraining order or a false protection order against you is most likely in your future. If you are hit with a restraining order, you could lose your freedom, access to your children and your money without even knowing that it was happening.
How do I know this?
It happened to my father — My parents got divorced when I was two years old. Out of revenge, my mom intentionally kept my dad out of my life. I never knew my own father. He missed me growing up. I am sure this sad fact influences my actions to this day.
And, most recently, it happened to me!
When my ex-wife served me with a fraudulent protection order, it was as if I was attacked while blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I didn’t see it coming and when I was hit with a divorce and a restraining order that prevented me from seeing my children – I felt helpless. Read more athttp://restrainingorder911.com/7-reasons-fathers-should-expect-a-restraining-order/

No comments:

Post a Comment